Do you want to get more from your investment portfolio?
Get access to preferred investment rates, member-only perks, and special discounts on loans with the Member-Owner Rewards (MOR) program.
As a member-based organization, we are always looking for new ways to support your financial growth while strengthening the credit union as a whole. The MOR program does just that, by giving you access to financial perks and discounts just for investing in Luminus’ already high-performing Investment Shares * offer.
What rewards can I unlock with the MOR Program?
- Investment bonuses of up to 0.25% **
- Special discounted rates on new loans ** and services
- An average 3.30% † dividend on your Investment Shares each year
- A $50 gift card of your choice from our list of preferred vendors
Value of owned Membership Shares and/or Investment Shares
$1,000 to $10,000
$25,001 to $50,000
$50,001 and over
Discount or Bonus from Posted or Campaign Rate
Value of owned Membership Shares/Investment Share and associated discount/bonus from posted or campaign rates
$1,000 to $10,000 > 0.10% annually
$10,001 to $25,000 > 0.15% annually
$25,001 to $50,000 > 0.20% annually
$50,001 and over > 0.25% annually
Just some of the products your MOR discount could apply to:
- New lines of credit
- Car loans
- Travel loans
- Business loans
- RSP rates and RSSP Loans
In addition, Luminus will cover the cost of mortgage appraisals for those eligible for MOR rewards.
* Investment Shares are available to a per-member cap of $150,000. Investment Shares can only be redeemed by the shareholder after a minimum 5 year period, and to a maximum of 10% of the outstanding Investment Shares of the appropriate series according to Luminus’ audited financial statements for its previous fiscal year. This is not an offering statement.
** Bonus rates and discounts are based on the amount of Investment Shares held. Does not apply to residential or commercial mortgages.
† Dividends are if, as, and when declared by the Board, and are not guaranteed. Past payment of dividends is not an indicator of the likelihood of future payment of dividends, or the rate at which any future dividends will be declared. Investment Shares are not insured by the Financial Services Regulatory Authority of Ontario (FSRA).
Get MOR for your portfolio
Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to take control and get MOR with your financial portfolio. Invest in the future of Luminus Financial and tap into a unique set of discounts on a number of our most popular loans and services. Become a MOR member today!